The CH-3 headset is ideal for workers in loud environments who need their own headset to ensure hygiene standards are as high as possible. Some users prefer a built-in PTT on the ear cup, whereas an external PTT mounted in-line, such as on the chest, is more convenient for others. As a result, the CH-3 communication headset is available in two formations – see the description below for more details.
CH-3 Communication Headset – no built-in PTT
- MT74H52A-110 (Headband)
- MT74H52B-110 (Neckband)
- MT74H52P3E-110 (Helmet mounted)
Instead of having a PTT on the ear cup of your CH-3 headset, connect your headset to your radio in one of two ways:
- Radio > inline PTT unit with correct radio connection* > plugs into CH-3 headset
- Radio > FLX2 cable with correct radio connection* > plugs into standard inline PTT unit > plugs into CH-3 headset
CH-3 Communication Headset – with built-in PTT
- MT74H52A-111 (Headband)
- MT74H52B-111 (Neckband)
- MT74H52P3E-111 (Helmet mounted)
Connect your CH-3 headset directly to your radio with the FLX2 cable with correct radio connection*, and use the built-in PTT on your headset.
*View the list of available flex cable and inline PTT cables here.
- SNR: 30bD (headband); 29dB (helmet-mounted); 28dB (neckband)
- Weight: 273g (headband); 224g (helmet-mounted); 256g (neckband)
- Stainless steel attachment wire
- Polyether foam used for attenuation cushion
- IP68 boom mic
- FLX2 connector: 6-pin, mini XLR
- Speakers: 46 mm diameter, 230 Ohm +/-10%, SPL 107 +/- 2dB, 100-8000 Hz, IP54
- Operating temperature: -20º C – +50º C
- Recommended storage conditions: -20º C – +50º C, <90% humidity