Digital Performance – Although limited to licence-free power output, the BD305LF still delivers excellent reception and talk range. Operational in either Analogue or Digital mode, using TDMA technology the radio can work for up to 16 hours in Digital.
Excellent Performance – With its innovative design, the BD305LF has better performance than analogue radios. Due to excellent reception sensitivity, the communications range is further extended. The BD305LF DMR digital radio offers good performance and provides stable communications.
Analogue and digital mode – The BD305LF supports both analogue and digital mode. Users can switch between the two operating modes quickly and easily.
Clear voice – Use of digital coding and correction technology makes it possible to transmit human voices without any interference noise over large distances.
- Dimensions: 108 x 54 x 29 mm, 220 g (with 1500 mAh battery & antenna)
- Dual mode (analogue & digital)
- 48 channels, 3 zones
- 64 contacts in digital mode
- 12.5 / 25 kHz selectable channel spacing
- 16 hour battery life (digital mode) on a 5 – 5 – 90 duty cycle
- Digital voice call
- Scan (analogue channel only or digital channel only)
- One-touch call
- MIL-STD-810 C / D / E / F / G standards
- IP54 Compliance
- TDMA Direct Mode
- Analogue & Digital Mixed Channel Receiving
- Emergency Alarm (via programming)
- Li-ion Battery (2200 mAh)
- Switching Power Adapter (PS1067)
- Nylon Strap (RO03)
- Belt Clip (BC08)
- User Manual