Flexible IP networking – Hytera’s DMR repeater can be connected to an IP-based communication network with multiple locations. The roaming function is used to provide radios in this radio network with voice and data services across cells.
Connecting VoIP private automatic branch exchanges (PABX) – The RD625 repeater makes it possible to connect existing VoIP telephone systems to the DMR radio network. This allows DMR radio subscribers to hold half-duplex conversations with participants from the telephone network. Telephone subscribers have the option of making either individual or group calls in the radio network.
Analogue and digital operation with the ability to switch automatically – The RD625 repeater can be operated both in analog and in digital mode and is completely compatible with analog systems currently in use. The device can automatically change between digital and analog mode depending on the type of receiver signal, saving both time and money by eliminating the need to configure frequencies and channels manually.
Automatic AC / DC switchover – The integrated power supply of the RD625 automatically chooses between alternating current and direct current. This makes it possible to provide a fail-safe radio signal by connecting the repeater to an independent source of direct current (UPS) in addition to the normal supply of power. If the AC supply fails, the RD625 switches to the second power supply automatically.
- Small and light design
- 100% continuous duty cycle from 1 W to 25 W
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital mode
- Auto-detection between analogue mode and digital modes
- Supports optional built-in mini duplexer
- IP site connect (digital mode only)
- Supports floating charge battery and embedded AC power supply
- Supports operation in analogue and digital mode
- Supports Repeater Diagnostic And Control (RDAC)
- RD625 repeater
- Power Supply Cord
- User Manual