This software provides memory management for the Yaesu FT-8800E (FT-8800R) Mobile Transceiver.
- Backup / restore of the FT-8800 clone memory
- Edit memories
- Move memories
- Edit memory banks
- Add / delete memories
- Cut / copy / paste memories
- Edit the PMS memories
- Edit the Home memories
- Edit the Hypermemory VFOs
- Sort memories by frequency or name
- Analyse and report on duplicate frequencies
- Change the values in the FT-8800’s menus
- Edit various Hypermemory settings
- Print memories
The program runs on a standard PC that has an available COM port for connection to the transceiver. The COM port may be a conventional Serial port or one attached to a USB adapter. It has been developed and tested on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. It will not run on Windows 8 RT version which does not support desktop applications. The minimum screen resolution is 800 x 600 but 1024 x 768 is recommended.
Software is provided as a digital download. All required activation keys will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours.
Please contact us if you require a programming set for the Yaesu FT-8800E (FT-8800R) Mobile Transceiver. We can supply you with all the necessary high quality interfaces and cables. Both USB and Serial Port (RS-232C) versions are available.