This Multifunction Power Meter is what you need to get the most out of inspecting and testing fiber cables efficiently with its unique design and excellent features. First to mention is its dynamic range of 80 dB, which is capable of giving high precision. It’s also known to support a wide wavelength range of 700 – 1700 nm.
Its convenience is also commendable because of its rechargeable lithium battery that can last for 90 days on standby. It also supports a USB port for the data interface, which makes it easier to use. Aside from its multifunction features, its mini dimension is also one that separates this power meter above since it can be carried around lightly.
You can also count on its Visual Fault Locator as it is designed to have a strong output power of 1 ~ 30 mW. Moreover, it also includes an Optical Power Meter with an interface of 2.5 mm GPI and a flashlight for quicker and reliable fiber testing. With this multifunctional Power Meter, you’ll be able to get the job done without much hassle since everything you need is in this mini power meter.
- Power meter interface: 2.5 mm GPI
- Wavelength range: 700 – 1700 nm
- Power Detector Type: InGaAs
- Calibration wavelength: 850 / 1300 / 1310 / 1490 / 1550 / 1625 nm
- Measurement range: 60 NT: -70 – +10 dBm, 60 NC: -50 – +26 dBm
- Accuracy: ± 0.2 dB
- Red light source interface: 2.5 mm GPI
- Output power of red light source: 1 – 30 mW
- Network cable detection interface: RJ45
- Data interface: USB
- Battery: Built-in lithium battery (rechargeable)
- Storage temperature: -20°C – +60°C, 900% RH
- Operating temperature: -10°C – +50°C, 900% RH
- Weight: 100 g
- Dimension: 104 x 60 x 26 mm