Square N-type chassis socket with four corner holes for mounting.
N-Type connectors are designed to satisfy the need for a durable, weatherproof, medium-sized RF connector with a consistent performance which includes models that support up to 18 GHz. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
Excellent RF performance from DC to 11 GHz, and DC to 18 GHz on extended range designs. Threaded coupling mechanism ideal for vibration resistance. Accommodates a wide range of coaxial cables including low loss types.
- Solder on connector
- Coupling mechanism: Threaded
- Material: Brass
- Insulator: PTFE
- Centre contact plating: Gold
- Outer contact plating: Nickel
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Frequency range: 0 – 6 GHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.5 @ DC – 3000 MHz
- Insulation resistance: 5000 MOhm min
- Durability: ≥ 500 cycles