Cable type: quality low loss coaxial cable RG58. Impedance: 50 Ohm. The braid of this CB coax cable is high-density tinned copper and 100% shield. The signal loss of this CB radio cable on 450 MHZ is only 0.4 dB. SWR is 1.15 on 450 MHZ.
PL259 CB antennas cable connectors use adhesive-lined heat shrink to seal the cable to UHF connector after it’s assembled. The connector is solid and professionally attached and no worries about connector pull out. This CB coax cable could be used for CB ham radio, HF amateur radio, marine boat VHF radio, SWR meter, surge protector, Walkie Talkies and etc.
- Cable Type: RG58 50-3
- Length: 0.15 m, 0.5 m, 1 m, 2 m, 3 m, 5 m, 10 m, 15 m, 20 m, 30 m (Options)
- Connectors: UHF Male (PL259), UHF Female (SO239)
- Connectors Material:
- Outer Shell: Copper-Nickel Plated
- Inner Needle: Brass Gold Plated
- Medium: Teflon
- Frequency: 0 – 1000 MHz
- Low loss: < 0.6 dB 450 MHz
- Low VSWR: < 1.2
- Salt Spray Test: 128 hours
- Durability: > 2000 cycles