A standard speaker microphone for HAM / PMR uses, fitted with lapel mounting clip which is adjustable to clip at different angles, and a curly cord with moulded dual-pin 2.5 / 3.5 mm plug designed to fit Icom / standard and other most popular styles of two-way hand-held radios with Icom style 2 pin accessory socket.
A 3.5 mm socket is also fitted for using external earphones.
Technical specifications (speaker):
- Output level: 85 + / – 3 dB
- Power rating: 0.5 W
- Impedance: 8 Ω + / – 15 %
- Frequency range: 380 – 8000 Hz
Technical specifications (microphone):
- Sensitivity: – 40 dB + / – 2 dB
- Frequency range: 100 Hz to 10 kHz
- Operating voltage: 1.5 to 10 V
- Current consumption: Max 0.5 mA
- Impedance: 2.2 KΩ