The Tecsun PL-606 is a DSP-based portable LW / MW / FM / SW shortwave radio.
High-quality speakers, audible FM stereo broadcast with headphones.
Dual-Mode Power Supply: battery-powered and DC power supply, support two No. 5 batteries, and external DC power socket on the outside of the machine, can also be directly powered by the power adapter.
Multi-function Display: it can display the working status of radiofrequency, electric field strength, signal-to-noise ratio, temperature, battery capacity, etc.
Five types of channel selection methods: convenient tuning mode (ETM), manual search for radio frequency (VF), manual search for pre-stored stations (VM), an automatic search and browse of radio frequencies and stored radio frequencies.
Original Accessories: Stereo earphones, external wire antenna, protective pouch.
Key features / specifications:
- FM Stereo / MW / LW / SW (2.3 – 21.95 MHz)
- High sensitivity and selectivity via DSP
- 550 station memories (100 memories for FM / LW /MW, and 250 memories for SW)
- LCD Displays: Clock, temperature and battery consumption.
- 9 K / 10 k for MW tuning step
- MW bandwidth selection
- Sleep timer (1 – 120 minutes)
- Alarm clock & snooze function
- Low power consumption circuit
- Intelligent charging system for rechargeable batteries
- Stereo earphone jack
- External FM / SW antenna jack
- USB input power jack (5 V)
- Power Sources: 2 x AA (UM3) size batteries (excluded)
- Unit Size: 127 x 82 x 28 mm
- Weight: 175 g (without batteries)