The M-90D microphone utilises a dynamic microphone element that is finely tuned to deliver rich low to mid frequency response desirable for a clear and concise conversation.
Using a windscreen cover and a directional microphone element, the structure of the microphone is designed to concentrate voice input from the front while reducing ambient noise from the side. Built-in Low-Cut filter creates clear and crisp audio
The PTT of the M-90D uses three Air-Cylinder tubes similar to the Reference Microphone M-1. This provides solid and smooth extended operation. A simple one touch PTT keylock button is placed directly above the PTT key for those long rag chews.
- Supply Voltage: DC 5.0 V ±10%
- Current Consumption: 15 Ma (TYP)
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 30 – 1700 Hz
- Sensitivity: -60 dB (1 kHz 0 dB=1V/1Pa)
- Microphone Impedance: 600 Ω
- Dimensions: 106 x 192 x 126.5 mm
- Weight: 530 g (without cable)
- FT-1000MP MARK-V