Acoustic Tube Earpiece with MIC and PTT for Alinco Handheld Transceivers
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Clear acoustic tube is hidden behind the ear, hard to see and covert. It is comfortable, stays put and helps overcome background noise. Supplied with one spare earbud. This headset is compatible with the following Alan handheld two-way radios: Alan 42 D80, Alan 42 Multi, Alan 42U Multi, Alan 451R, Alan 456R, Alan 503, Alan 516, Alan CT-145, Alan CT-152, Alan CT-170, Alan CT-180, Alan CT-79, Alan HP53, Alan HP53U, etc.
Similar to mobile phone earpiece.
Single wire system with Microphone and PTT combined in the inline housing.
Excellent audio quality.
Has covert possibilities as this earpiece is likely associated with mobile phone.
Connects directly to the radio for handsfree operation.
Includes movable clip along the cord to clip on shirts.
- Connector Type: 2-Jack Straight Plug (3.5 mm Mono and 2.5 mm Mono, Space Between is 6.7 mm)
- Cable Overall Length: 130 cm (without Acoustic Tube)
- Earphone Model: MM15IN32
- Transducer: Moving Coil Dynamic Speaker
- Impedance: 32 Ohm ±10% @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity: 110 ± 3dB @ 1KHz
- Resonance Frequency (F0): 400Hz ± 20%
- Frequency Respond: F0 ~ 9KHz
- Rated Input Power: 200mW
- Maximum Input Power: 500mW
- Microphone Model: F6050AL342
- Transducer: Electorate Condenser Microphone
- Sensitivity: -34 ±2dB @ 1KHz
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhm @ 1kHz (Max)
- Directivity: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 100Hz ≈ 16KHz
- Operational Voltage: 3V (Standard), 10V (Max)
- Current Consumption: 0.5mA (Max)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -34dB @ 1kHz (Min)